One system. Many options. For your individual needs.
In combination with the Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS, the Data Manager M enables monitoring, management and gridcompliant power control in decentralized PV systems. Thanks to flexible expansion options, the Data Manager M is already well-equipped for business models in the energy market of the future. Whether as a cost-effective Lite variant for smaller systems with up to five devices and 30 kVA, or as an expanded solution for up to 50 devices and 2.5 MVA — the Data Manager is the ideal professional system interface for electric utility companies, direct sellers, service technicians and PV system operators.
Coordinated user interfaces and intuitive assistance functions simplify operation, parameterization and commissioning. Both variants are modularly expandable with many additional functions and interfaces.
Quick and easy
- Easy integration of devices
- Centralized commissioning of all integrated components
Future-proof and flexible
- Flexibly expandable anytime
- Access to the energy market of the future based on ennexOS
- Complies with international gridintegration requirements
- Combine storage systems, energy generators and e-mobility
Reliable and convenient
- Remote monitoring and parameterization possible
- Detailed analytics, error messages and reporting through Sunny Portal
Professional monitoring and control for decentralized energy systems up to the megawatt range.
The Data Manager M is the perfect monitoring and control solution for decentralized large-scale PV power plants up to 2.5 MVA with up to 50 devices. Thanks to the RS485 and Ethernet interfaces as well as analog and digital input and output systems, users benefit from particularly versatile connection options. The Data Manager M is the professional system interface for electric utility companies, direct sellers, service technicians and PV system operators.
Benefits at a glance:
- Centralized management for decentralized large-scale PV power plants thanks to satellite-based data; cluster solutions with several data managers possible (master slave application)
- Remote parameterization saves time and money
- Flexible integration options for battery-storage systems
- Direct selling with SMA SPOT
- Automatic monitoring of PV components thanks to SMA Smart Connected
New: The Data Manager M Lite is now available for applications with an output of up to 30 kVA.
Monitoring & Control powered by ennexOS
The Data Manager M and the new Sunny Portal powered by ennexOS are perfectly coordinated with each other. This not only makes it easier to monitor, analyze, parameterize and manage PV systems, but also helps save time and money.
- Standardized user interface
- Seamless remote parameterization
- Easy overview of entire portfolio
- Quick and direct online identification and troubleshooting
- Easy structuring of PV systems according to individual needs
Whether for an entire portfolio, system groups, systems, PV system sections or individual devices, you will find the relevant information for the various user roles on the dashboards in a clearly structured format—at every level
Standard pages for monitoring, analysis and parameterization allow you to work efficiently and help you save time managing your systems.
I/O Systeme from MOXA and Wago
The preconfigured MOXA and Wago I/O systems available from SMA are perfectly coordinated with the new IoT energy management platform ennexOS and can be easily integrated into a system. Thanks to its high level of flexibility, the system can meet changing customer requirements at any time, for example, if there are any changes in legal or normative requirements.